One little correction: Only one quest available for Alliance Pacifist in the 40-45 Thousand Needles. It is Tanaris is Calling. None quest chains are available because you can't complete the pre-quest The Grimtotem are Coming.
Thanks Hima, I changed it. I thought those opened after meeting up on the barge, not that they stemmed from the Grimtotem questline
I did try the BBCode to keep the links, there's a piece of code that sticks through the c/p and messes up the post =/
Last Edit: Jan 30, 2017 20:05:05 GMT -5 by Xeraphia
Post by tullibardine on Apr 11, 2017 14:48:32 GMT -5
Have been doing some levelling on my Pacifist without professions haven't bothered that much in comments, but these quests I have done recently.
15. Hero's Call: Redridge Mauntains! 15. Still Assessing the Threat Might have to wait a bit until someone else comes and clears the area to pick up the items. 16. Parker's Report 16. We Must Prepare! Might have to wait until someone comes along who clears the area, so you can pick up the item. 16. Nida's Necklace I just zap and then check earth piles, can be something angry in them so be ready shadowmeld and then stealth. Then run away. 16. Tuning the Gnomecorder 16. Like a Fart of Wind. Just zap and pick up, just need to be careful.
20. Heroe's Call Duskwood 21. Supplies from Darkshire 21. Ghost Hair Thread. 21. Delivering the Thread 21. Zombie Juice 22. Gather Rot Blossoms 22. Juice Delivery 22. Ogre Theives 23. The Legend of Stalvan 23. The Stolen Letters 23. In A Dark Corner 23. Roland's Doom 23. The Fate of Stalvan Mistmantle 23. Clawing at the Truth 24. The Yorgen Worgen 24. Delivery to Master Harris 24. A Curse We Cannot Lift 24. Soothing Spirits 24. Cry For The Moon 24. The Fate of Morbent Fel 25. The Weathered Grave 25. The Lurking Lich 25. Guided by the Light 25. The Halls of the Dead 25. Morgan Ladimore
20. Heroe's Call Wetlands 20. The Stolen Keg. Need to zap then stun the second guard, then pick up the item then shadowmeld to get out of combat and stealth. There is a patrolling rare in the room as well so need to do it at the right time. 20. Keg Run 20. Sedimentary, My Dear 22. The Third Fleet 23. I'll Call Him Bitey 23. Gizmos and Gadgets 23. Trolling Around 25. Anvilmar the Hero
20. Ashes in Ashenvale 21. Of Their Own Design 21. Bathran's Hair 21. Delivery for Orendil 21. Finding Teronis 21. The Reason Why 21. A Helping Hand 21. A Shameful Waste 21. Vile Satyr! Dryads in Danger! 21. The Lost Chalice 21. Reclaiming Felfire Hill 21. Recover the Remains 21. The Shadewalker 23. Orendil's Cure 23. Astranaar Bound 23. Elune's Tear 23. A Trip to the Moonwell 23. He Who Would Be Forgiven 23. Recover the Fallen 23. Dryad Delivery 25. Three Friends of the Forest
Post by tullibardine on Apr 16, 2017 3:04:24 GMT -5
Continued on pacifist without professions at level 34 at the moment and have done the following zones in the level 30-35 region.
30. Hero's Call: Desolace! 30. Rerouted! 30. Reclaimers' Business in Desolace, picked up in Ironforge. 30. Lay of the Land 30. Nothing A Couple of Melons Won't Fix 30. The Karnitol Shipwreck 30. The Karntol Shipwreck 31. Elune's Gifts 31. Stuborn Land 31. Heavy Metal 31. Ethel Rethor 32. Bone Collector 32. A Time to Reap 32. The Emerging Threat 32. Taking Part 32. An introduction is in Order 32. Cenarion Property 34. Kodo Roundup
30. Hero's Call: Southern Barrens! 30. Hero's Call: Southern Barrens!, there are 2 of them one picked up in Stonetalon mountain 30. Breaking the Siege 30. Survey the Destruction 30. The Admiral Won't Back Down 30. Langridge Shot 30. Back in the Fight 31. Scavenged 31. Failure to Communicate 31. Adder Subtraction 33. Pick-a-Part 34. Digsite Status
30. Hero's Call: Hinterlands! 31. Razorbeak Friends 31. 99 Bottles of Booze on the Beach 33. All That Skitters 33. Faces of Evil 33. Dark Vessels
The Cap of Strandglethorn
30. Hero's Call: The Cap of Stranglethorn! 30. Dask “The Flask” Gobfizzle 32. Message in a Bottle
Think I will do the noblegarden event before continuing the 35-40 level zones.
Post by MotherOwl (Dranina) on Apr 22, 2017 11:37:37 GMT -5
"Murder was the case they gave me" is doable, but time consuming. Have your HS set nearby and hearth out every time a mob turns hostile. If you don't they'll follow you to the end of Azeroth and beyond. Zoning does not help and you're in combat so no FP out. Run ahead and HS.
Now playing: Paci: Fredeligst (ER) 34 IMC (paused): Danni No-gear Hunter (SWC)36 Warecs: Pally (ER) 18 Draninae: Pally (ER) 36 Mizudaijuuichi: Monk (ER) 31 Best: 53 with Warecs III
While there are more, you can also include, as safe, the entire Series of Explorer's League Documents (1-6). They provide a substantial boost in experience.
Actually they are not "safe". I just got credited with a kill because I ran in to pick up the document quest from the cave south of Thelsamar with the named mob in it. While I had aggro (but no damage) on the named mob and running out of the cave, someone else ran up and killed the mob. I got credited with a kill so that's the end of that pacifist character. Also the one in the ruins with all the Troggs is far from safe. But the quests themselves are fine and as you say award lots of XP.
zador, Perhaps I misspoke: Actually they are not "safe". I just got credited with a kill because I ran in to pick up the document quest from the cave south of Thelsamar with the named mob in it. While I had aggro (but no damage) on the named mob and running out of the cave, someone else ran up and killed the mob. I got credited with a kill so that's the end of that pacifist character. Also the one in the ruins with all the Troggs is far from safe. But the quests themselves are fine and as you say award lots of XP.
Perhaps waiting for someone else to clear the area before collecting the documents would be the wisest advice.
Current Challengers: Ironman - SeventyEight Human Warrior - Blade's Edge
I cant add my character to the "Blood Thirsty challenger" list, because it cant be found. My character is lvl 19 right and i have not broken the rules ofc.
Name: Kodâ Server: Silvermoon-EU
Cant i add my character due to the Pre-patch?
Jul 24, 2018 12:41:37 GMT -5
fiveiron: Try again later. If you click on any (ok i only tested a handful actually) of the challengers, even the ones from the front page top 5 summaries, then you will find that they cannot be found either. This means there are problems with the Armory overall.
Jul 24, 2018 12:47:50 GMT -5
fiveiron: So you are not doing anything wrong. Blizz is breaking stuff. Maybe they'll fix it. Wait.
Jul 24, 2018 12:48:25 GMT -5
fiveiron: I clicked more toons from a list. I found 5 out of 12 to be found in the armory. It does not appear global, but random.
Jul 24, 2018 12:50:14 GMT -5
veit: Thx a lot for the quick answer! I will wait
Jul 24, 2018 12:50:50 GMT -5
sacredwarriror: hello, are there any statistics or topics for WoW Classic?
Sept 8, 2018 3:05:25 GMT -5
Crystalpall: It's still in the making. Expect some bit of information during Blizzcon
Sept 8, 2018 4:29:38 GMT -5
dakonger: Is the guild on earthern ring still alive or is it dead now? I tried doing a /who the other day and no members whatsoever were online
Sept 8, 2018 15:08:47 GMT -5
Crystalpall: It is (of course we're speaking of Earthen Ring EU), just not everyone is up 24/7.
Sept 15, 2018 7:15:18 GMT -5
agrey: So the Bravery out of Stormwind has been decommissioned after the burning of Teldrassil, and now the only way to cross between continents is through the provided portal. Are we allowed to use this portal, or am I stuck in the Eastern Kingdoms?
Oct 16, 2018 23:45:57 GMT -5
agrey: Alright, never mind. Just created a throwaway character to test it and it does not seem to flag me for using it.
Oct 17, 2018 0:59:14 GMT -5
Xaya: the Darnassus portal to SW (and back) are ok to use. As is the portal from Darnassus to Exodar
Oct 19, 2018 20:43:21 GMT -5
Dranina: EarthenRingEU here's your Guild Master speaking (unless I'm dethroned) I haven't been playing much after BfA hit - I really dislike the turn WoW has taken. I'm back for Classic demo now and will hopefully return in glory for Classic - maybe earlier.
Nov 6, 2018 6:26:40 GMT -5
bigpappychulo: Hey, anyone interested in doing an ironman team? My buddy and I mainly want to try dungeons using a full party of people going by the ironman rules.
Jan 22, 2019 19:27:41 GMT -5
desiani: I am having trouble getting my DK searched for on the tin man challeng
Apr 29, 2019 12:21:08 GMT -5
Dranina: That's because DKs that start at level 55, have their own list.
Apr 30, 2019 15:51:56 GMT -5
shaqtinafoo: anyone interested in doing an ironman team? dont care what server or anything, just looking for someone to team up with, let me know if you'd like to start a team
Jun 3, 2019 18:23:48 GMT -5
donut: Just want to confirm - no flying for bloodthirsty until Draenor correct?
Jul 18, 2019 15:03:40 GMT -5
Xaya: you can learn flying, just don't turn in the quest
Jul 21, 2019 20:10:44 GMT -5